Mountain Spring Medical group needed a new office to accommodate their growing practice. RW Sleighter provided all architecture and engineering design services including construction administration for the project. The new 3,750 square foot medical office included six patient exam rooms, two procedure rooms, a lab, conference room, a kitchen, three doctor offices, a mechanical room and restrooms. Site engineering included construction of separate staff and patient parking lots (thirty parking spaces total) including disabled parking for patients and employees, sidewalks, dumpster enclosure and landscaping. The project included Building Code permits, Land Development, Erosion and Sediment Control, and Stormwater Management permits.
Dr. Perrone & Dr. Chalfont
• Boundary Survey & Mapping • Subdivision & Land Development
• Site Design & Parking Layout • Utility Design
• Architectural Planning & Design
• Electric, Plumbing & Mechanical Design
• Construction Administration