RW Sleighter was commissioned by the technology based American Broadband company to design their national business headquarters located in North Union Township, Fayette County. The new facility involved the demolition of a retail building to the foundation, and reconstruction of a new 10,400 square foot two story office building. With modern amenities including a data center and a network operations center (NOC), the facility improved efficiency and operations for company national headquarters. RW Sleighter provided all building architecture design and engineering services including site design, and stormwater management permits.
- Property Boundary & Topographic Survey
- Site, Parking & Utility Design
- Stormwater & Erosion Control Plans
- Land Development Planning
- Architecture Floor Plans, Elevations & Details
- Electric, Plumbing & Mechanical Design
- Construction Administration & Support